All applications must be complete in order to process the application. The application for the 2016-2017 school year is now available for download below, or paper copies are available from your local school Guidance Counselor. To learn more about our educational and technical offerings please view our informational pamphlet.
Steps for Applying:
- Parent/Student: Please complete pages 1, 3 and 4 of the application
- Have your child give his/her application to their Guidance Counselor
- Your child’s Guidance Counselor will complete the application by enclosing all required documents
- The required documentation includes the following:
- Grades for the current school year and previous school year
- Attendance records for the current school year and previous school year
- Discipline/Conduct records for the current school year and previous school year
- Guidance Recommendation on page 2 on the application
Your child’s Guidance Counselor will mail the completed application directly to Essex Technical High School for processing. No application will be processed if all required documents are not enclosed in the application.