The Essex Technical and Agricultural adult education program strives to provide quality programs to our community members while engaging every participant in trade related knowledge.
- Adult education programming is during fall and late winter semesters. Programs are taught by qualified instructors who possess both knowledge and experience in their respective fields.
- Participants can register online through the school’s GoSignMeUp online program or a one night walk-in registration date is provided on our website each semester.
- To participate in any adult education course, the course must be paid in full prior to attending the first course meeting.
- If a course meeting date is canceled due to inclement weather or unexpected building issue, the meeting date will be made-up. The date of the make-up session will be determined by the instructor.
- If a registered participant is requesting a refund for any course the following is offered:
- A 50% refund before the second course meeting
- No refund is available after the second course meeting